APPLE AND CINNAMON FLATBREAD WITH HONEYED YOGHURT
500g strong white flour
300g warm water
30ml olive oil
10g fine salt
5g dried yeast
2 large baking apples, peeled and chopped
100ml apple juice
1 tbsp caster sugar
½ tbsp ground cinnamon
2tbsp icing sugar
200g Greek yoghurt
2tbsp runny honey
1. Mix together the flour, olive oil, warm water, salt and yeast and knead to get a smooth soft dough. Leave covered to rise in a warm place for about an hour or until doubled in size and puffy.
2. While the dough is rising put the apple, apple juice and caster sugar in a covered saucepan in the medium hot Morso and cook until the apple is tender and soft. Mash with the back of a spoon and turn out on to a flat dish to cool.
3. Split the dough in 2 and roll out to 2 rectangles about 15x25cm. Spread half the apple mixture over each piece of dough and put them on the cleaned floor of the hot Morso.
4. Bake for 4-5 minutes turning from time to time to get an even bake.
5. Mix the cinnamon with the icing sugar with the smallest amount of water to get a thick icing.
6. Take the flat breads out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes before drizzling over the cinnamon icing.
7. Mix the Greek Yoghurt with the runny honey and chop the flat breads into pieces serving them still warm with the honeyed yoghurt.
8. Great for a party!