- 800 g hake, cut into 4 servings
- One glass of white wine
- 2 fennels, trimmed and cut into 1-cm slices. Do not discard the fennel tops – they will come into use later.
- 500 g firm potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-cm slices.
- 2 garlic cloves, cut into slices
- A few sprigs of thyme
- Zest of ½ lemon, peeled with a zester
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Blanch fennel and potatoes in boiling, salted water for 8 minutes. Pour the vegetables into a colander and leave them to steam off for a few minutes.
Put the vegetables into a bowl together with garlic, lemon zest, thyme and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper and put the vegetables into a Morsø cast-iron dish.
Season the fish with salt and pepper. Put the fish onto the vegetables and add one glass of white wine.
Put the dish into your Morsø Forno Spin and bake at low heat. Bake the fish for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are slightly caramelised and the fish will be precisely at the point where it is succulent and perfectly prepared.
Garnish with fennel tops. Drizzle a little olive oil over the fish and serve at once.