10-year guarantee on castings with regard to material and manufacturing defects.
5 year guarantee on sheet iron stoves with regard to material and manufacturing defects.
Consumable parts & wear parts:
Vermiculite, brick, and baffle for combustion chamber – ½ year.
Grates: Base-, front- and riddling grate for combustion chamber - ½ year.
Glass – ½ year. Steel chimneys – 2 year.
In addition to Morsø's 10-year product warranty, Morsø supplies spare parts for our wood-burning stoves for up to 10 years after a stove type has been discontinued.
The warranty period is calculated from the date of sale.
The warranty does not cover:
- Wear parts, i.e. parts that wear out during normal use (e.g. smoke deflector plates, grates, refractory stones/plates as well as glass and sealing materials). The provisions of the Sales Act on liability for defects apply to these parts.
- In the event of lack of maintenance and breakage of the product's surface treatment, corrosion can occur. The warranty does not cover such occurrences. The provisions of the Sales Act on liability for defects also apply here.
- Damage caused by incorrect installation and use, including in relation to applicable public regulations and Morsø's assembly and firing instructions.
- Malfunctions caused by local conditions, draft problems or damage/faults to the chimney.
- Damage caused by overheating and firing with the wrong fuel.